Martin LXM Little Martin Travel Guitar
Martin LXM Little Martin Travel Guitar.
The Little Martin will surprise you. It's small. That's obvious. But you shouldn't be fooled by its petite stature. Because Martin have crafted it to deliver warm, natural resonance and a wonderful tonal palette that will suit any genre.
- Model Name: Martin LXM Little Martin Guitar
- Dexterity: Left Handed
- Body Size: Modified 0-14 Fret
- Construction: Mortise and Tenon Neck Joint
- Bracing Pattern: X-Brace
- Brace Shape: Non-Scalloped
- Top Material: HPL
- Back Material: HPL
- Sides Material: HPL
- Top Detail: Spruce Pattern
- Rosette: Herringbone Ink
- Brace Material: Sitka Spruce
- Brace Size: 0.3125"
- Back Detail: Mahogany Pattern
- Sides Detail: Mahogany Pattern
Neck and Fingerboard
- Neck Material: Rust Birch Laminate
- Neck Shape: Modified Low Oval
- Neck Taper: Standard Taper
- Neck Finish: Hand Rubbed
- Scale Length: 23"
- Fingerboard Material: FSC Certified Richlite
- Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1.6875"
- Fingerboard Width at 12th Fret: 2.0625"
- No. of Frets: 20
- Neck Joint: 14th Fret
- Side Dots: White
- Bridge Style: Junior Style Belly
- Bridge String Spacing: 2.125"
- Bridge Material: FSC Certified Richlite
- Bridge Pin Material: White Plastic
- Bridge Pin Dots: Black Plastic
- Saddle: Compensated White Tusq
- Saddle Radius: 16"
- Headstock Shape: Solid w/LX Taper
- Headplate Material: HPL
- Headplate Logo Style: Script Ink
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Enclosed Gear
- Knob: Small
- Nut Material: White Corian
- Case: Soft Gig Bag
- Label: Foil Label